At Prescott Med Spa we offer the latest non-surgical rejuvenation techniques to help you look and feel your best. We offer a complete selection of facial rejuvenation services along with body contouring services to meet your every need. Our skilled staff strives to help you defy gravity and reverse the signs of aging.
Our goal at Prescott Med Spa is enhance, rejuvenate and improve each patient’s appearance. We strive to exceed the expectations of each one of our patients and are committed to helping you rediscover and maintain your youth.
Whether having a facial, a non-surgical body contouring procedure, or having a quick lunch-time Botox or filler session, we want you to enjoy your visit. We provide each client with an individualized plan tailored to their needs and desires and create a memorable experience in a comfortable, private environment.
Monday to Thursday: 9am-4pm
Friday to Sunday: By Appointment Only
For Botox & Fillers: 623-271-0267
Address: 8196 E Florentine Rd Prescott Valley, AZ 86314
Policies & Etiquette
Adhering to our spa policies creates a happy environment where our professionals can focus on your needs. We appreciate your cooperation and sincerely hope you have a pleasant experience with us!
- FIRST VISIT – Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your first appointment to allow ample time to check in and complete intake paperwork.
- LATE ARRIVAL – If arrival is delayed, we will make every effort to accommodate your full appointment but service time may be abbreviated to avoid delays for other guests. Abbreviated treatments are charged at full value.
- LATE CANCELLATION & MISSED APPOINTMENT – We have a 48-hour cancellation policy on Botox/Fillers and Body Contouring Procedures; a 24-hour cancellation policy on all other appointments. Late cancellations are subject to $50 fee or 50% of the service value, whichever is greater. Missed appointments are charged at full value.
- PRICES & PROMOTIONS – We are committed to continuously expanding our services to ensure we bring you the latest and greatest technology. Although we make every effort to keep our website and spa menu updated accordingly, please note that prices, services, and products are subject to change at any time without notice. Special offers and discounts may not be combined. When presented with more than one discount opportunity, we will automatically give patients the discount of greater value at the time of purchase.
- PAYMENTS – Because our practice is limited to elective aesthetic medicine, we do not bill insurance. All prices are subject to change without notice. We accept cash, Visa®, MasterCard® and Prescott Med Spa gift cards; we do not accept checks.
- GIFT CARDS – Gift cards may be used toward any service or product offered at Prescott Med Spa (some restrictions may apply). Gift cards not redeemable for cash.
- REFUNDS – Services: We do not offer refunds on services rendered even if you are disappointed in the result or unhappy with the outcome. Products: We do not offer refunds on products purchased. Products may be returned for in-store credit within 7 days from the date of purchase when there is a documented allergic reaction to the product. Defective products (i.e., a broken pump) may be exchanged within 7 days from the date of purchase for the same product only.
- PERSONAL BELONGINGS – Personal belongings are the full responsibility of the spa guest and should be kept in your possession at all times. Prescott Med Spa is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
- QUIET ENVIRONMENT – As a courtesy to other guests, please maintain a quiet level of conversation in the spa. Additionally, we ask that all guests silence their cell phones during each visit to the spa.
- PROVIDER REQUESTS – We respect your desire to be with a particular treatment provider but we may not always be able to meet special requests due to illness, vacations, and unforeseen schedule changes.
- PRACTICE-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP – We love having you as a patient, but we do reserve the right to refuse service at any time, to anyone, for any reason.
- FULL DISCLOSURE – Our #1 goal is for you to be happy with our service and to love the results you achieve. We believe in full disclosure, which means we strive to ensure that you understand the treatments you receive and the risks and benefits associated with each of them. With this in mind, please be assured that our team will only recommend treatments and products that will benefit you specifically and which are medically appropriate for you. And if you have any questions at any time, please ask. We’re here to help!
Heidi Dowland, MA
Heidi has been in the Prescott Valley area for 16+ years. She specializes in non-invasive Body Contouring by use of Ultrasound and Radio Frequency, as well as Teeth Whitening. Heidi completed her training through Body Slimming Experts and Beaming White.
Aymee Wilson, RN, BSN
Aymee is an Arizona Native and been in Hospice Nursing for many years. Aymee specializes in Botox, Hair Regrowth, Microneedling, Vampire Facials and Injectables. Aymee completed her RN degree through Estrella Mountain Community Collage & Grand Canyon University and her Botox/Injectable training through the National Laser Institute.