What is a Botox® treatment like?
How long does a Botox® treatment last?
What causes fine lines and wrinkles?
What areas can be treated?
Forehead Transverse Lines – are horizontal lines that form through the repetitive use of your facial muscles around your eyebrows. Over time these dynamic wrinkles form permanent lines, known as static wrinkles and Anti-wrinkle Injections may be used to soften them. Our Anti-wrinkle Injections relax the area which can create a smoother appearance and assist in preventing future lines from forming.
Eyebrow Lift – There are several muscle groups which work to move the brow. There are a set which moves the brows up and a set which moves the brows down. By selectively injecting the muscles which move the brow down, there is unopposed action of the muscles which move the brow up. Hence – a brow lift.
Crows Feet – are often referred to as ‘smile lines’ or ‘character lines’. These lines appear on the outside corners of the eyes. Our Anti-wrinkle Injections can give you the confidence that comes from a refreshed and rejuvenated look. The area is smoothed and may be prevented from creasing, giving a more youthful appearance.
Bunny Lines – Bunny lines are wrinkles that appear on the bridge of the nose. The lines often become more prominent when smiling and can convey a false appearance of distaste. Botox will soften these lines.
Lip Pop – The Botox Lip Pop is designed to give you the coveted fuller looking lip you desire. When we relax the muscle above the lip with Botox, it will slightly turn the upper lip out causing it to appear fuller.
Excess Sweating – Botox is used for excessive sweating for focal hyperhidrosis of the axilla, groin, forehead, and inguinal crease. Botox works to inhibit the release of acetylcholine at the nerve synapse.
Frown Lines (11’s) – are the vertical lines between your eyes and are also known as your ‘glabella lines’. Repeated muscle movement and contraction leads to permanent static wrinkles.
Parentheses have a place – but not on your face. Over time, your skin loses elasticity and moisture, which contributes to moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth. While serums and creams can help moisturize the skin’s surface, JUVÉDERM® XC adds volume to smooth these lines and folds, to help give you the natural-looking, long-lasting results you want.
How long will it last?
JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC
JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC is the most recent addition to the collection—tailored to add subtle volume to the lips and smooth the appearance of vertical lip lines.
How long will it last?
80% (98/123) of people treated experienced improved satisfaction with their lips 1 year later.
75% (92/123) of people treated experienced improved satisfaction with their vertical lip lines 1 year later.
JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC
JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC adds more fullness and plumps thin lips, whether your lips have thinned over time or you simply want fuller lips.
How long will it last?
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC
Beauty breakthrough. Wrinkles and lines aren’t the only signs of aging. Over time, the cheeks flatten, and the skin may begin to sag. This is caused by a natural loss of volume in the cheek area, or what the experts call age-related midface volume loss. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC is designed to add volume beneath the skin’s surface to lift and contour the cheek area.
How long will it last?
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC has a wear life of almost 2 years! And patients report feeling 5 years younger after 6 months.
Monday to Thursday: 9am-4pm
Friday to Sunday: By Appointment Only
Policies & Etiquette
Adhering to our spa policies creates a happy environment where our professionals can focus on your needs. We appreciate your cooperation and sincerely hope you have a pleasant experience with us!
- FIRST VISIT – Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your first appointment to allow ample time to check in and complete intake paperwork.
- LATE ARRIVAL – If arrival is delayed, we will make every effort to accommodate your full appointment but service time may be abbreviated to avoid delays for other guests. Abbreviated treatments are charged at full value.
- LATE CANCELLATION & MISSED APPOINTMENT – We have a 48-hour cancellation policy on Botox/Fillers and Body Contouring Procedures; a 24-hour cancellation policy on all other appointments. Late cancellations are subject to $50 fee or 50% of the service value, whichever is greater. Missed appointments are charged at full value.
- PRICES & PROMOTIONS – We are committed to continuously expanding our services to ensure we bring you the latest and greatest technology. Although we make every effort to keep our website and spa menu updated accordingly, please note that prices, services, and products are subject to change at any time without notice. Special offers and discounts may not be combined. When presented with more than one discount opportunity, we will automatically give patients the discount of greater value at the time of purchase.
- PAYMENTS – Because our practice is limited to elective aesthetic medicine, we do not bill insurance. All prices are subject to change without notice. We accept cash, Visa®, MasterCard® and Prescott Med Spa gift cards; we do not accept checks.
- GIFT CARDS – Gift cards may be used toward any service or product offered at Prescott Med Spa (some restrictions may apply). Gift cards not redeemable for cash.
- REFUNDS – Services: We do not offer refunds on services rendered even if you are disappointed in the result or unhappy with the outcome. Products: We do not offer refunds on products purchased. Products may be returned for in-store credit within 7 days from the date of purchase when there is a documented allergic reaction to the product. Defective products (i.e., a broken pump) may be exchanged within 7 days from the date of purchase for the same product only.
- PERSONAL BELONGINGS – Personal belongings are the full responsibility of the spa guest and should be kept in your possession at all times. Prescott Med Spa is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
- QUIET ENVIRONMENT – As a courtesy to other guests, please maintain a quiet level of conversation in the spa. Additionally, we ask that all guests silence their cell phones during each visit to the spa.
- PROVIDER REQUESTS – We respect your desire to be with a particular treatment provider but we may not always be able to meet special requests due to illness, vacations, and unforeseen schedule changes.
- PRACTICE-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP – We love having you as a patient, but we do reserve the right to refuse service at any time, to anyone, for any reason.
- FULL DISCLOSURE – Our #1 goal is for you to be happy with our service and to love the results you achieve. We believe in full disclosure, which means we strive to ensure that you understand the treatments you receive and the risks and benefits associated with each of them. With this in mind, please be assured that our team will only recommend treatments and products that will benefit you specifically and which are medically appropriate for you. And if you have any questions at any time, please ask. We’re here to help!